Research proposal on health care
Read Suggested Topics for Research | AHRQ Effective Health Care
: a study looking into factors influencing utilization of maternal health care services in x district has the following objectives:
- general objective: to assess factors influencing utilization of maternal healthcare services in district x.
- • assists the investigators to clarify their thoughts and to think about all aspects of the study
- • is a necessary guide if a team (not a single investigator) is working on the research
- • is essential if the study involves research on human subjects or is on experimental animals, in order to get the institution’s ethical approval
- • is an essential component of a research proposal submitted for funding
RESEARCH PROPOSAL CHILD HEALTH, POVERTY AND THE
it is the equivalent to the introduction in a research paper and it puts the proposal in context. however, the scientific community has agreed that all proposals should at least contain:
- the problem statement and justification for the research (the rationale for the study ), the general and specific objectives , methodology , the plan of analysis , and the timetable and budget .
Choosing a Topic - Research Methods in Healthcare: IHS 4504
- the methodology section has to be thought out carefully and written in full detail.
- the following factors are generally taken into consideration in deciding whether the proposal is to be funded:
- • importance and relevance of the research question to the declared interests of the agency; success in obtaining a grant depends on matching the proposal with the interests of a granting agency
- • quality of the research design
- • ability of the investigators to carry out the project
WHO | Recommended format for a Research Protocol
- a well-thought out and well-written proposal can be judged according to three main criteria:
- is it adequate to answer the research question(s), and achieve the study objective? are broad statements of what the proposal hopes to accomplish.
- Resume for unit secretary in a hospital
Research proposal final_2
- expected outcomes of the study
- the protocol should indicate how the study will contribute to advancement of knowledge, how the results will be utilized, not only in publications but also how they will likely affect health care, health systems, or health policies. to identify factors that influence women’s attendance at antenatal care (anc) and institutional delivery care services,